What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Max Thrust Lightning 1500 Ready to Fly Electric Remote Control Model Glider
- Synergy N9 Main Frame Assembly with Control Linkages and Tank, Engine Mount
- RALLY 1 18 AUTOart Mitsubishi Lancer WRC05 Panizzi Monte Carlo 2005 WRC
- Bentley T2 (Dark Green) 1977
- Mercedes 300 D 1958 Cabrio White 1 43 Rio RIO4459 Model
- LEGO 6212 Star Wars X-Wing fighter 100% complete
- WWE Mattel Divas Wrestling Figures & Belts Natalya Nikki Bella Trish Stratus WWF
- Dragon GEAR+ Wehrmacht-Heer Signalman Funker Willi Kahler Smolensk 1943
- Games Workshop Lord of the Rings Arnor Command Captain Banner New LoTR Metal
- HELLER 80955 BMW 100 RT GENDARMERIE UNUSED MISSING INSTRUCTIONS KIT 1 8
- BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT BANE Play Arts [Kai] figure 25cm PVC Square Enix
- Scalextric Digital Subaru Impreza WRC Makinen No7 Solberg Mills VGC
- Hudy Oil Bag - Large DY199280L
- VTech Kidizoom Dual Camera Smart Watch - bluee.
- Brumm R296-CH Ferrari 158 Italian GP 1965 - Nino Vaccarella 1 43 Scale
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
884G Verem Military V 9609 Peugeot Ambulance 1 43 504 Break lhlxcn1832-Contemporary Manufacture
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.