City Road Projects This Week Streets Division crews will be performing work during the hours of 6:30 a.m. through 4:00 p.m. Streets Staff would like to thank our citizens in advance for proceeding with caution in areas where crews are working. Work may be delayed due to weather, equipment break-down or unexpected emergencies. Please drive with caution with several events in the Streets right of way – Fill the Boot, S 6th St., Farmers Market
Klamath Falls Breaking Local News
Trending Regional News
Two Oregon Department of Corrections (DOC) adults in custody died recently. Both were incarcerated at the Oregon State Penitentiary (OSP) in Salem and passed away in the infirmary while on hospice care. As with all in-custody deaths, Oregon State Police have been notified.
Weather Outlook: Strong Low Pressure System Is Approaching Region. Snow In Mountains T-Storms Possible Sunday/Monday.
Strong Low Pressure System Now Approaching Our Region Brining Snow, Rain, And Possible Thunderstorms. NWS issues Winter Weather Advisory.
- The Muppet Show Board Game By Palitoy Bradgate Division 1977 VINTAGE
- Junkers Ju 87 Stuka - Lindberg 1 48 scale unassembled kit sealed
- Scalextric 1 32 Scale Continental Sports Cars Race Set. Used Once.
- Game cover, has some wear and tear 2 year old
- Sun Star 1 12 Morris Minor 1000 Saloon Grey - Boxed
- ERTL 1 18 33084 DODGE VIPER SRT-10 - RED
Trending National News
Keep your family safe from the West Nile Virus this summer As the weather continues to warm up, health officials say it’s important for people to protect themselves from disease-carrying mosquitoes. One of the illnesses to avoid is the potentially deadly West Nile virus. About one in five infected people may show signs of West Nile virus. People at risk of serious illness include individuals 50 and older, and people with immune-compromising conditions, such as
- National Geographic Balance Stepping Stones - Early Learning and Development
- Educational Advantage EA-222 Systematic Phonics Lacing Beads Range, CVCC CCVC
Almost 12 million pounds of Tyson chicken strips have been recalled because they might be contaminated with pieces of metal, federal food safety officials say.