What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Encore 1 48 UC-78 JRC-1 T-50 'Bamboo Bomber'
- 400A Remote Model Boat Two-way Water Cooling ESC + USB Link for Brushless Motors
- 8893 2.4Ghz 4CH RC 480P Quadcopter LED Wireless Drone Stable Gimbal Sky Toy
- Ferrari Enzo Met Red with Display Case Limited 99 pcs BBR 1 18 - No MR
- Spark 1 43 Scale SG139 Audi TT RS 2.0 ADAC 24H Nurburgring 2014 Resin model car
- Brooklin Models BRK.25 1958 Pontiac Bonneville Congreenible - Boxed
- Lego City Crooks Island 60131 New Boxed Unopened
- TRIPLE H WWE WWF ECW WCW RAW ENTRANCE GREATS HALL DX 22 NEW FAST NEXT DAY SHIPIN
- Dragon WWII 17th Airborne BAR Gunner Private Garrett White Wesel 1945
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Bruder Mercedes Sprinter Horsebox With Horse 16 Scale Model 1 lhiuuh1523-Contemporary Manufacture
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.