What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- 1 350 Eduard Big Ed Model Kit Set Admiral Hipper Trumpeter - Edbig5311 1350
- 33GX 33cc (2.00) Gas Petrol Engine
- Slot CA14e Nissan R390 GT1 N.31 le Mans 1998 Nip
- Dinky 351 UFO Interceptor In Original Box - Mint Vintage Original Rare Ex Shop
- Renault R21 No. 21 Supertourisme France 198
- MATCHBOX LESNEY SUPERFAST NO74 TOE JOE AND ITS ORIGINAL BOX SEE THE PHOTOS
- Ty beanie babies - TEDDY retired and RARE pvc pellets
- Mattel WWE Pay per View 2012 JOHN CENA Wrestling Action Figure with BAF Arms
- MEGO 1981 EAGLE FORCE Kayo Die-Cast Action Figure Sealed On Card
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
1 43 JORDAN 1997 GIANCARLO FISICHELLA B&H 197 PEUGEOT lhiuuh1065-Formula 1
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“items are described as used to comply with ebay regulations but are sold with any faults mentioned in description and pictures we always accept returns if not happy with product”|
|Type:||Car - F1||Vehicle Year:||1997|
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.