What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Dinky Saab 96 - Red - A NB
- AUTOart, 1 43 Scale, SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi 2006, WHITE, NEW CONDITION,
- LEGO FRIENDS ADVENTURE CAMP RAFTING MIXED 41121 - NEW BOXED SEALED
- Lot of 5 Macau - Hasbro Takara Transformers Gobots 1984
- Action Man 1996 SUPER X DIRT BIKE Hasbro Boxed & Unused
- DC Direct Comics Batman HUSH Series 1 Action Figure NIB Jim Lee
- GW Warhammer FB Dogs of War Hobgoblin Wolf Rider Ghazak Khan Terror of the East
- DIY Pulley Stirling Engine Motor Steam Power Heat Model Kits Science Toy
- Heng Long 3908-1 1 16 2.4G Remote Control Simulation Model Challenger 2 RC Tank
- Cuties (36 Views Fugaku) 300P ji From japan
- New Classics Craig Lowndes Signed Holden VS Commodore ATCC 1998 Winner HRT 1 43
- HPI Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 1 43 Scale
- MERCEDES BENZ O10000 MODEL BUS 1939 1 43 SCALE IXO GERMANY MUNCHEN K8
- LEGO 75955 Harry Potter Hogwarts Express brand new in factory sealed box
- Takara Transformers D-98 Sixshot Reissue
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Vintage Joe STELLAR STILETTO JET+blueEPRINTS 1988 Hasbro Very Nice Example GI lhtgso2665-Military & Adventure
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.