What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Dinky Saab 96 - Red - A NB
- AUTOart, 1 43 Scale, SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi 2006, WHITE, NEW CONDITION,
- LEGO FRIENDS ADVENTURE CAMP RAFTING MIXED 41121 - NEW BOXED SEALED
- Lot of 5 Macau - Hasbro Takara Transformers Gobots 1984
- Action Man 1996 SUPER X DIRT BIKE Hasbro Boxed & Unused
- DC Collectibles The New Teen Titans Starfire Multi-Part Statue The New Teen
- A1 Rourkes drift house 28mm for wargames scenery and terrain Buildings. Zulu war
- BRAND NEW AIRFIX 1 72 SCALE BAC TSR-2 KIT NO. 07004
- 7 x Pairs of T-Motor 15 x 5 Carbon Fibre Propellers Props CW CCW
- Solid Puzzle 4D Puzzle Space Shuttle Aoshima Skynet
- NZG 1 50 SCALE TEREX AC200-1 MOBILE CRANE - MERKEL
- Brabham F1 Bt42 England Gp 1973 A.De Adamich White SPARK 1 43 S5269 Model
- Quartzo 1 43 Scale Q4051 - Renault RS01 3 F1 - silverinian GP 1979 Arnoux
- LEGO TECHNIC 9392 - QUAD BIKE NEW AND SEALED
- (In-Hand) Transformers Siege WFC War Of Cybertron Voyager & Master Set NEW
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Vintage Joe STELLAR STILETTO JET+blueEPRINTS 1988 Hasbro Very Nice Example GI lhtgso2665-Military & Adventure
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.